As opposed to break-fix services, PPC provides Managed IT Services to help its clients focus on their core business. Because managed services are performed proactively and remotely using sophisticated RMM software, businesses will benefit from minimal downtime and reduced IT repair costs. Depending on the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and subscription, managed services can include a bundle of the following:
- Server and Network Monitoring - IT Resource Management
- Data Security and Integrity - Systems Analysis
- Disaster Recovery - Monthly and Quarterly Reporting and Recommendations
- Monitored Backups (24/7) - Networking and Internet Support
- Preventative Maintenance - Remote Diagnosis and Support
- Onsite Consultations and Progressive Planning
By integrating cloud solutions with on-premises architecture, PPC is dedicated to helping businesses unveil the power of the cloud to be become more agile, efficient and connected. From guiding clients to become cloud-ready, provisioning deployment and test environments, lifting and shifting entire data centres, to extending existing infrastructure, data recovery and archiving: PPC is your perfect cloud services partner.
Our cloud services include:
- Cloud Transformation (e.g. transforming business-critical applications into scalable cloud solutions using Amazon WS , Microsoft Azure, or PPC Cloud)
- Digital Workplace (guiding businesses on strategies to maximize cloud collaborations; using Office 365, SharePoint and Skype for Business)
- Cloud Identity and Security (e.g. controlling access to corporate resources and Office 365 applications)
- Managed Cloud Services (subscription-based management service for ongoing maintenance, analysis and optimization of cloud resources)
Through partnerships with major telecommunication and hardware companies, PPC is capable of providing complete internet connectivity solutions. These include: Optical Fiber networks, building-wide wireless coverage, DIA/DDA, ADSL, VSAT, Microwave and LTE.